Notices
RC Monster Trucks Discuss rc monster trucks in this forum

team losi lst2 vs gst 7.7

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 02:36 PM
devo208

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: team losi lst2 vs gst 7.7

my gst 7.7 is the fastest in the hood i kick all comers on the street.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv64254.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	686304   Click image for larger version

Name:	Je10788.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	686305  
Old 05-17-2007, 03:11 PM
[email protected]

faster then your road car?
Old 05-17-2007, 04:00 PM
PetrolisTasty

Half as fast, most likely.

Whoever presented us with those HP figures for the GST... Here's a dose of reality.

Money buys things.

That site was probably payed by Savage or someone to say that the GST had low power.

Or, if it's an engine power tester you ran it on.. Here's another figure.

I bought a top of the line thermometer for my sister once, she had some sickness, blah blah blah, I ran it on me to check if it worked.

Guess what it read?

109. Ferenheit.

xDDD!

These meters, RC, Thermometer, ect ect, all aside, are terrible. Unless they design a meter JUST for that one type of truck and engine ect ect they won't get anywhere near a correct reading with em.

There's not very many truck engines that can propel 17 lbs at over 40 mph. Well, that aren't full-scale, that is. O.o.

Run your other trucks on that scale. See what they come up with.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:03 PM
LSTVega28

I honestly can't see the GST hanging with th Revo's and LST's on the track...but that's just me.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:09 PM
Chronic

ORIGINAL: RevoVega28

I honestly can't see the GST hanging with th Revo's and LST's on the track...but that's just me.
Oh come on now, can't you understand the logic here? The bigger truck is automatically better, and the bigger engine just makes it perfect. That's why you always see a bunch of mid-70s Cadillacs at the 1:1 racetrack... ...
Old 05-17-2007, 05:11 PM
LSTVega28

ORIGINAL: Chronic

Oh come on now, can't you understand the logic here? The bigger truck is automatically better, and the bigger engine just makes it perfect. That's why you always see a bunch of mid-70s Cadillacs at the 1:1 racetrack... ...
\

I lol'd IRL Chronic. Good one.
Old 05-17-2007, 05:19 PM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

No way a GST will hang with a Revo or a LST on a track. Their two big and handle like a semi truck. I mean they can hold their own but it isn;t even comparable in the handling dept, revo and a lST2 would own a GSt on a track.
Straight line and bashing, well thats a different story!
Old 05-17-2007, 05:34 PM
LSTVega28

ORIGINAL: JUCD VPR

No way a GST will hang with a Revo or a LST on a track. Their two big and handle like a semi truck. I mean they can hold their own but it isn;t even comparable in the handling dept, revo and a lST2 would own a GSt on a track.
Straight line and bashing, well thats a different story!
Honestly, I have more fun racing. There are several diff tracks here I cna race at. but If I did have to chose a bash truck, It would have to be the Savage or GST(owned a svage for 3 years).
Old 05-17-2007, 05:37 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: devo208

there must be some real slow cars in ur hood????????? what does everyone race in ur hood??? smartechs??

PS the LST2 OWNS the GST in every way SPEED,DURABILITY,HANDLING,TOUGHFNESS EVERYTHING!!!! i wouldnt whant a GST not even if it was free...............and if it was free id sell it and get a LST2 LOL
Old 05-17-2007, 06:27 PM
PetrolisTasty

You obviously don't own either truck.

The GST is THE best basher on the market in it's scale.. Period. The end. Happily ever after.

The LST2 will race circles around almost any truck in it's scale. ALMOST. The end. Period. Happily ever after.

The Savage X is way too heavy, has decent shocks, although nothing compared to a jumper like GST. It's slow. The motor's too small for the big truck, which isn't even as big as GST.
Old 05-17-2007, 06:31 PM
MiamizFinest

ORIGINAL: PetrolisTasty

You obviously don't own either truck.

The GST is THE best basher on the market in it's scale.. Period. The end. Happily ever after.

The LST2 will race circles around almost any truck in it's scale. ALMOST. The end. Period. Happily ever after.

The Savage X is way too heavy, has decent shocks, although nothing compared to a jumper like GST. It's slow. The motor's too small for the big truck, which isn't even as big as GST.

And im the one who does know what he talking about???? LOL The GST weights what 4 more pounds???? and has a motor that cant even turn 20,000 RPM.........

ive driven all of these truck TRUST ME THE LST2 is the best choice........
Old 05-17-2007, 06:33 PM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

there must be some real slow cars in ur hood????????? what does everyone race in ur hood??? smartechs??

PS the LST2 OWNS the GST in every way SPEED,DURABILITY,HANDLING,TOUGHFNESS EVERYTHING!!!! i wouldnt whant a GST not even if it was free...............and if it was free id sell it and get a LST2 LOL
pure ignorance, i own both! you my friend are very ill informed about the GST! Snap back to reality!
Old 05-17-2007, 06:43 PM
compcast

if you know like i do you'll go with lst all day.i have the lst1 and i love it it's fast as hell to be so big and adgile plus parts wise lhs or ebay tons of parts for you there.
Old 05-17-2007, 06:54 PM
PetrolisTasty

The GST has 5 horsepower. The LST2 has 2.8 or what?

For the dude who loves LST2... Um. LST2 is destroyed over and over and over... and over... By GST 7.7. In overall and bashing especially.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:00 PM
MiamizFinest

ORIGINAL: JUCD VPR

ORIGINAL: MiamizFinest

pure ignorance, i own both! you my friend are very ill informed about the GST! Snap back to reality!

Pure ignorance right???? i made points one WHY the LST2 explain to me how the hell a GST is better...... id love to here what you come up with ive drivent both,ive bashed both, ive tuned both........TRUST ME IF UR GST DRIVES BETTER AND IS FASTER THAN UR LST2 THAN YOUR DOING SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH UR LST

and to the person that says.....

"The GST has 5 horsepower. The LST2 has 2.8 or what? "

you cant be serouse you actually belive those cute little numbers on the box????do you know what 5 HP is???..........anyways for ur inferomantion the .46 was rated by a real dyno and it only rated in at about 2.2 HP.............i 4got the site right now but once i find it ill post it here.............have u ever seen a mach 427 run??? those motors are TOURQE MONSTERS and push out a RPM you cant belive........what do you think most people leave there LST'S stock???? there is no need for upgrades out of the box it even comes with a AWSOME 3 CHANNEL FM computerized radio.....what more can you ask for???
Old 05-17-2007, 07:13 PM
LSTVega28

Guys Guys, You forget this is a HOBBY. Stop argueing and go out and drive your trucks. Miami has some good points but just DROP it.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:19 PM
MiamizFinest

Guys Guys, You forget this is a HOBBY. Stop argueing and go out and drive your trucks. Miami has some good points but just DROP it.

UR 100% right but i find is HILLAROUSE that when i make a few points the only thing this guy can say is "its ignorance".........and then he cant even make a point??? to prove me wrong............anyways comments like that really piss me off so im done comenting on that

everyone is intited to there own opinion and ive made some very good points about both and really there is nothing postive i can say about the GST........i back up the LST2 110%
Old 05-17-2007, 07:39 PM
PetrolisTasty

You can't afford either so you just picked one and lied about owning it. Simple.

Dynos are unaccurate.

Anyways. I'm done.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:05 PM
MiamizFinest

You can't afford either so you just picked one and lied about owning it. Simple.

Dynos are unaccurate.

Anyways. I'm done.

Guy do you see how many cars i have???? not to mention every car i own runs off a italian high end motors??? and every car i own has almost no stock parts left on it and your going to tell me i cant afford either one?????

and dyno's are unaccurate??? yet you trust the 5HP claim from the CEN BOX??? and u still think im the ignorant one???

im glad your done.......becuase you where never able to come with a RESON why the GST is so much better...........

PS how old are you??
Old 05-17-2007, 08:35 PM
PetrolisTasty

If you want to get personal we'll take it out of the RC forums, K?thxbai.

Now. Cen couldn't be lying about that. You need 5 horsepower to run an over seventeen pound truck at 45 and to accomplish 23,000 RPM.

Here's an idea. I live in Mobile, Alabama. Come up here and bring your truck. We'll hook the trucks up for a tug-of-war with the same brand of tires and see whop gets towed.

XD. He won't come because he'll come to have his point lost, along with the hope that his wimpy LST2's engine can compare to brutal GST's.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:35 PM
[email protected]

a few years ago when I was working at ford the mustang cobra was rated at 320 but when tested only put out like 300, we had a recall very quiet one we put on new headers and some pcm reprograming to get 320. My point is that if the add is saying 5 hp and it does not make it they can be sued. when a engine is tested in the automotive field it gets bolted to a machine and tested under load. now for PA emissions test we dino but that is at the tires not the engine so if you get 2hp at the tires you could have 5 hp at the engine. also it's torque that gets you moving not hp.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:42 PM
MiamizFinest

If you want to get personal we'll take it out of the RC forums, K?thxbai.

Now. Cen couldn't be lying about that. You need 5 horsepower to run an over seventeen pound truck at 45 and to accomplish 23,000 RPM.

Here's an idea. I live in Mobile, Alabama. Come up here and bring your truck. We'll hook the trucks up for a tug-of-war with the same brand of tires and see whop gets towed.

XD. He won't come because he'll come to have his point lost, along with the hope that his wimpy LST2's engine can compare to brutal GST's.

Dam and you had the balls to call me igonrant????? you still havent answered my question...........your only reading the little numbers the were printed on the box of your truck........

if you REALLY belive you .46 CEN motor is makeing 5HP strap it to the back of a gocart.............and see how far you get........LOL
Old 05-17-2007, 08:51 PM
PetrolisTasty

A gokart would probably be towed by the GST or really ANY 1/8 or 1/5 scale nitro. You just have to weight it down first.

Five horsepower will pull alot of stuff, man.
Old 05-17-2007, 08:56 PM
MiamizFinest

A gokart would probably be towed by the GST or really ANY 1/8 or 1/5 scale nitro. You just have to weight it down first.

Five horsepower will pull alot of stuff, man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA man your a trip............i can tell your a newbie............anyways ive proven my point and since i see that this guy hasnt bein able to prove me wrong i think im done with this thread

in the end i hope the person who started this thread goes with the LST2...............i just read page one and i think there was only 2 people backing up the GST...............thats funny
Old 05-17-2007, 10:06 PM
HpiDrifter420

lol i didnt know it was going to turn into this. by the way the lst2 is running good and was well worth the money

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.