Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

LST2/XXL RD Logics Twin Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 10:28 AM
stealth_revo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LST2/XXL RD Logics Twin Exhaust

What do you think of it? The only reason i'm looking at it is because I want the exhaust going out the back of the truck. I hate the rear end getting covered in all the exhaust crap. I don't have an air comp to clean it off. Could I just find a long exhaust deflector to use with stock pipe? Or is the RD Logics pipe good? The header goes upward, wouldn't all the unburned gas fall back into the engine when it kills, or say you're haveing a hard time starting it...?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us53770.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	1148531  
Old 03-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Airbus 9e

Default RE: LST2/XXL RD Logics Twin Exhaust

The things I've heard is that it looks cool, but is louder than hell, and kinda saps power because it's not really a tuned pipe...

I've always kinda considered all the goop just to be a part of life with a nitro motor.....maybe if you can't get a compressor, just an economy sized bottle of 409, some cheap paper towels, and some cheap stiff bristled paint brushes......that's mostly what I've used....Maintenance is a fact of life to keep and RC car, truck, plane, or boat running it's best....
Old 03-02-2009, 11:57 AM
TnRCguy

I seen this pipe as well the other day when searching for XXL parts, it sure looks good but I wonder how it performs. I'd love to hear some real results from someone who has one. I need to check lstforums.com I guess..

Sealthrevo, did you get a chance to run the XXL yet???
Old 03-02-2009, 12:26 PM
Sugafree

It's a Junk bling Pipe for newbs

It'll be a big Drop in Performance.....And I'm sure it would be Crushed & or ripped off the Truck in one Bash session.......
Old 03-02-2009, 02:20 PM
stealth_revo

Haha, thanks for the help guys. Check that pipe off the list. I just like the rear pipe, don't care at all that it looks cool. Guess I will just run my 086 pipe still. Is there anything bad with using a longexhaust deflector?

No, I have not run it yet, but I am heading home in about soon (Ski Trip) and will hopefully run it tonight. But we got 5" of snow at home while I was gone (which is more snow than I got in the mtns!) so I don't know how will I'll be able to drive in 5" And no water \proof servos... Think it's a stupid idea to try? Also, again I will have the STS 30 engine in it, not the 454. Im going to sell the 545 and get the LRP 30 soon.