• Sold

• Price
    $750
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location TEXARKANA, AR, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Model P-40 WARHAWK
Description:

90% COMPLETED JERRY BATES 1/5 SCALE (82"ws) P-40 KITTYHAWK/WARHAWK. PLANE IS FRAMED AND GLASSED, PRIMERED, SOME FINISH WORK STARTED TOWARD FILLING/SMOOTHING SURFACES. PANEL LINES BUILT IN TO GLASS. REMOVABLE BOTTOM COWL SECTION (FIBERGLASS). ONE PIECE WING (82"). MAIN ROTATING AIR RETRACTS WITH WHEELS MOUNTED AND INCLUDED. AIR TAIL WHEEL RETRACT MOUNTED AND INCLUDED. ALMOST NEW BME 50CC BEAM MOUNT ENGINE MADE FOR THE BEAM MOUNT MOTOR MOUNT SYSTEM MADE IN THIS PLANE. (BOUGHT THIS ENGINE USED, HAVE NOT RUN IT, BUT IT LOOKS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW) MOUNTED AND FITTED. COMES WITH PITTS STYLE MUFFLER. MINOR TRIM AND FINISH WORK ON COWL TO COMPLETE. COMES WITH FAKE EXHAUST PIPES FOR EACH SIDE OF COWL. COMES WITH BRAND NEW JERRY BATES CANOPY PLUS THE ONE THAT WAS WITH THE PLANE WHEN I BOUGHT THE PLANE. I DID NOT BUILD THIS PLANE, BOUGHT IT AT AN ESTATE SELL, BUT IT HAS BEEN VERY WELL DONE UP TO THIS POINT WHICH IS THE FINISH WORK, FITTING, SANDING FINISH PAINTING, ETC. NO PILOT, NO SUPPORT GEAR FOR RETRACTS (LINES, VALVES, TANKS, ETC) COMES WITH CORRECT ALUMINUM SPINNER CUT AND FITTED FOR THE TWO BLADE PROP INCLUDED (BRAND NEW XOAR 20/10 MILITARY STYLE PROP) ALSO HAS A "PLASTIC SHOW SPINNER AND STATIC THREE BLADE PROP SET UP INCLUDED. ALL CONTROL SURFACES BUILT, READY TO BE HINGED AND COVERED. ALL LINKAGE, PUSHRODS, BELLCRANKS, ETC ALREADY DONE BUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO THE CONTROL LINKAGES DIFFERENTLY. SET UP WITH BELL CRANKS AND ONE SERVO FOR BOTH AILERONS, ONE FOR BOTH FLAPS, ONE FOR BOTH ELEVATORS HALVES, ONE FOR RUDDER, ONE FOR THROTTLE, ONE FOR RETRACTS. VERY MUCH WORK COMPLETED ON THIS PLANE, BUT LOTS OF HOURS OF FINISH WORK YET TO COME TO MAKE IT INTO A REALLY NICE PLANE. GEAR DOORS INCLUDED BUT NOT YET FITTED. LOTS OF EXTRAS. IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL A [email protected] OR CALL ME AT 903-277-5172. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO DISCUSS WITH YOU ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE. I HAVE MANY MORE PICTURES. I ALSO WILL NOT SHIP, BUT AM WILLING TO DELIVER OR MEET PARTIALLY FOR SOMEONE AT A LONGER DISTANCE FOR A MINOR FEE.