• Price
    $250
    • Trade
  • Location Texarkana, AR, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer BME
  • Model 50cc Beam Mount
Description:

I bought this engine used from a fellow RC'er. I have not run the engine. It was purchased for a specific project that I no longer own and the buyer did not want the engine, he had several suitable engines already. It comes with a Pitts style muffler and a RCXCEL ignition with a CM6 plug and a used 22 x 6-10 Top Flite prop. The muffler and engine appear to be in excellent condition, I have ground off part of the muffler to make it fit my project. Nothing wrong with it, just trying to free up room inside a cowl when I was using it on my project. The engine has plenty good compression. I find no reason to think it to be nothing less than perfect. I have owned and used BME engines in the past, they were always light weight, great running engines. Price is $250 plus $25 for PayPal fees and shipping anywhere in Cont. US.