• Price
    $325
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Spring, TX, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Seagull
  • Model Sport 60
Description:

This is a super clean plane. Spotless really... Includes all servos installed for flaps, ailerons, elevator, rudder, and throttle. Also comes with the manual. Engine retails for $429.00 to $375.00 new The ARF runs $197.00 plus shipping. there are Over 500.00 us dollars in this build all topped off with the screaming pilot on board. Everything I sell is Guaranteed. This plane only has a handful of flights and engine was taken thru the proper break-in cycle. I think I have the org. box for the engine which I will send along if I can find in my box closet , 281 667 1200 call us anytime for more info on this or any other plane

Shipping: We pack well and ship fast. This byrd will be placed in one of our creates and shipped via greyhound bus lines anywhere in the lower 48 ... Create will be approx. 58x26x26 and weigh about 45 lbs. Shipping can cost from 80 to 125 max station to station. I have hundreds of planes for sale. Buying 2 or more will bring down the average cost of shipping per plane by sending them in one create. Some planes, however, will need to be shipped solo (not this plane)

SEAGULL ISPORT ARF INFO BELOW

Seagull iSport

o Outstanding flight performance
o Light weight balsa and plywood construction
o CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
o Covered in genuine UltraCote®
o Eye catching color scheme stands out in the air
o 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
o Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
o Painted fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
o Painted aluminum landing gear
o Removable top hatch
o Dual aileron servos
o Functional flaps
o Painted pilot included
o Complete hardware pack
o Electric motor mount included

The Seagull iSport is a low-wing plane designed with the sport flier in mind. As the next-step after a trainer, the iSport is a true sport aerobatic flyer, able to do a variety of smooth aerobatics for pilots of any skill-level. It's flight characteristics will satisfy both the veteran and intermediate RC pilot. Constructed from light weight balsa and plywood. Functional flaps add a level of capability that complements its grace and flight performance.

*There is an Oversize Shipping Surcharge of $23.00 on the Seagull iSport ARF.

Specifications:
Wing Span: 65 in. 165 cm
Wing Area: 821.5 sq.in. 53 sq dm
Fuselage Length: 50.7 in 128.7 cm
Approx. Flying Weight: 7.1 - 7.9 lbs 3.2 - 3.6 kg
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke .55 - .61 cu. in. / 4-Stroke .61 cu. in. / Gas 10 - 15 cc / 60-size Electric Motor
Radio Required: 5 Channel w/ 7 servos

O.S. 81FS-a Alpha Series Ringed 4-Stroke w/Pump

O.S. 81FS-a Alpha Series Ringed 4-Stroke w/Pump

This is the glow powered O.S. FS81-a P 4-Stroke Aircraft Engine with the PD-08 Fuel Pump.Features:
  • Same mounting dimensions as the O.S. Max FS-70 Surpass II
  • Ideal fit for 60 size planes
  • Fuel pump delivers fuel consistently to the engine at all times regardless of aircraft's attitude and fuel level
  • Specially designed lubrication system eliminates need for crankcase ventilation
  • 61R carburetor with attached regulator
  • F5030 muffler with rubber O-ring in multi position manifold to help prevent oil leakage
Includes:O.S. FS81-a P 4-Stroke Aircraft Engine, carburetor, muffler, header, type F glow plug, PD-08 pump and instruction manualRequires:Propeller: Sport and aerobatic scale 13x7-9, 14x6-7Technical Specifications:Displacement: 0.809 cu in (13.26cc)
Bore: 1.091" (27.7mm)
Stroke: .866" (22mm)
Weight with Muffler: 22oz (624g)
Practical RPM Range: 2200-10,000
Output: 1.28 PS, 1.28 HP @ 10,000 RPM
Height from Bottom of Mounting Tab to Top of Crankcase: 3.8" (97mm)
Width of Crankcase below Mounting Tabs: 1.6" (40mm)
Center of Mounting Holes Same Side: .83" (21mm)
Center of Mounting Holes Opposite Side: 2" (50.8mm)
Center of Front Mounting Hole to Drive Washer: 2.2" (55.5mm)
Center of Rear Mounting Hole to Drive Washer: 3" (76.2mm)
Center of Crankcase to Center of Needle Assembly: 1.4" (35.6mm)
Center of Crankcase to Outer Edge of Needle Assembly: 1.8" (45.7mm)
Muffler Angle in Relation to Engine: 10°

Old 07-31-2018, 06:42 PM
AIRHAMMOND

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futuba 14sg

I have futuba 14sg like new 9.5 out of 10,has gold graphics,you know what it worth,trade for plane you cover shipping,you will still be ahead thank you larry hammond
Old 07-31-2018, 07:21 PM
stsguy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hello sir

Originally Posted by AIRHAMMOND View Post
I have futuba 14sg like new 9.5 out of 10,has gold graphics,you know what it worth,trade for plane you cover shipping,you will still be ahead thank you larry hammond
Hi Mr Larry. Your name looks familiar. Have we done biz before? I have a few of these transmitters (very nice radio) I will give 185 to 250 on clean used 14. Gold graf.maybe an add-in worth im unaware of... Please understand Im a reseller this is the way I feed my family. I do it getting deals Hard work at times lol. I think you would be better to sell it for me to trade I need to profit more so than a cash deal since I still need to market and warranty the item(s) trade for... Now, Larry, I will do Layaway also if it helps. This is a super nice byrd it will not disappoint.
Joe
Please don't take offense sir just biz

Last edited by stsguy; 07-31-2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old 08-05-2018, 10:40 AM
jeffharris75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offer

Please check on shipping cost to Raleigh NC.
I am interested in this or another plane and will call you.
Thanks