Notices

Zenoah G62's (2 ea)

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 04:58 AM
Todd D
My Feedback: (51)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Zenoah G62's (2 ea)

For sale is a pair of Zenoah G62's. These are in great shape and were mates on a large Tigercat. They actually have sequential serial numbers. Both have been in storage for a few years but were put on the test stand last week for check out and both ran great. Included is the Bennett mufflers shown. 300.00 each or get both for $550.00.
Thanks for looking.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:35 AM
Ed E Rankin
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Todd D
For sale is a pair of Zenoah G62's. These are in great shape and were mates on a large Tigercat. They actually have sequential serial numbers. Both have been in storage for a few years but were put on the test stand last week for check out and both ran great. Included is the Bennett mufflers shown. 300.00 each or get both for $550.00.
Thanks for looking.
I will buy the two G62's for $550. Tell me what the postage will be, and I will send a personal check for the total amount. I just spent 9 weeks in the hospital for Congestive heart failure, but I am OK now. It would be a lot of trouble for me to go to the bank for a cashier's check sense I am immobile.
Thanks, Ed E Rankin
6070 Wonder Dr.
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
817-292-0465
Old 09-12-2018, 04:28 PM
Todd D

Originally Posted by Ed E Rankin
I will buy the two G62's for $550. Tell me what the postage will be, and I will send a personal check for the total amount. I just spent 9 weeks in the hospital for Congestive heart failure, but I am OK now. It would be a lot of trouble for me to go to the bank for a cashier's check sense I am immobile.
Thanks, Ed E Rankin
6070 Wonder Dr.
Fort Worth, TX, 76133
817-292-0465
Hi Ed, Thanks for the response. I'm sorry to learn about your health issues, I hope everything is OK and you are good to go moving forward. I'm happy to accept your offer of $550 for the two G62's with payment via personal check. With $25 shipping the total will be $575. Since you are paying via personal check you'll understand that I will wait for the check to clear the bank before I ship the engines. I reviewed your trader ratings and see that all is great with that so I'm confident everything will be OK.
I will send you a personal message with my address so you can send the funds.
Thank you
Todd D.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:15 PM
Todd D

Sold pending funds from Ed.