• Price
    $3,000
    • OBO
  • Location Highlands Ranch, CO, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Ripmax
  • Model Xcaliber
Description:

PRICE LOWERED---Up for sale is my Xaliber sports jet. I took the new airframe, stripped all the plastic china coat off and fiberglassed all the wood structures in 3/4 oz glass cloth. I then applied a custom paint job to my liking. Jet looks and flies beautiful. I would love to keep it cause it is so nice but I have moved on to mostly scale birds. Will include everything but reciever. Has a mix of Savox and Hitec digital high torque/MG servos throughout. Turbine is a excellent running KingTech K-100g with 408 minutes since first factory service. Has the stock HD Xcaliber gear and brakes which are great. Life batteries for receiver and ECU. Heavy duty control linkages throughout. This jet has between 60-70 excellent flights on it. Just finished touching up paint. Looks like new. You won't find another Xcaliber like this one. Would be perfect for someone looking to get into turbines or someone that just wants a great Everyday flyer. Would prefer local pickup but may consider shipping options with buyer. Just lowered the price to $3000 OBO. Not interested in trades. Need the cash for other projects. Let me know if you have any questions. Add PayPal fees if paying through PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Old 10-16-2018, 06:38 PM
rcpilot103

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Jonboy!

It look nice!. i like it, and I understand the effort you made to build it, hope you enjoy it 60-70 flights, just couple questions, what is it actual hours on the turbine?, and my best offer, what about $3,000, paid immediately !, Must include shipping to FL 33166, can you do it?, just send me your Account nnumbers, ;-)

Best regards Jonboy!

Bob
Old 10-16-2018, 07:50 PM
Jonboy2
My Feedback: (62)

Hey Bob, PM sent. Let me know
Old 10-17-2018, 12:53 PM
Jonboy2
My Feedback: (62)

Hey Bob, PM sent. Let me know

Originally Posted by rcpilot103 View Post
Hello Jonboy!

It look nice!. i like it, and I understand the effort you made to build it, hope you enjoy it 60-70 flights, just couple questions, what is it actual hours on the turbine?, and my best offer, what about $3,000, paid immediately !, Must include shipping to FL 33166, can you do it?, just send me your Account nnumbers, ;-)

Best regards Jonboy!

Bob
Old 10-19-2018, 07:14 AM
rcpilot103

Dear Jonboy

What is the PM?, I did not receive nothing... also please can you send me more detailed pictures for the Jet... please send direct to my email [email protected], if I see detailed pictures and I agree what I see, I will plan to make a transfer-Payment by the end of next week. thank you.

Best regards