• Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $1
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Tallmadge, OH, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I have 2 Composite ARF air frames left for sale or trade.

1) Yak 55sp 3.1m 200cc with wingbags. airframe only. Also has a carbon and wood prop and 5 inch ultimate style spinner for it.

2) 50cc extra 330 50cc with a 3mm 50cc motor, carbon fiber tuned pipe and wingtube, CF prop and alum spinner.

I also have a 42% power board I would include with either. along with a 32oz fuel tank for either one

Both have sets of wing bags for all control surfaces.

Ideally I would like to get a BNF or PNP extreme flight, pilot, or something similar PA,etc etc.

I may consider electrics with a battery or two, or even a small collection of smaller electrics/gas like 40 inches etc, precision aero etc etc.

just let me know what you got,

Thanks for looking, have any questions, feel free to PM me any time or reply here and I'll reply very shortly.

I'll entertain most offers of trade or cash.

Old 11-03-2018, 12:54 PM
G whiz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yak 54

Hi my name is George I'm intrested in the yak composite you have for sale could you please give me a call at your earliest convenience at 410-258-4920 thanks