Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Two.....Giant Size Airplanes for sale... Giant SuperSportster and 50 Gas Revolver.

Notices

Two.....Giant Size Airplanes for sale... Giant SuperSportster and 50 Gas Revolver.

Engines & Motors - Gasoline Engines,

12-18-2018, 03:26 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 338
  • Sold

• Price
    $0
  • Location Birmingham, AL, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I have 3 Fuji gas engines,43 EI and 50 EI, that I need parts to keep these engines running... Need Carburetors and insulator block for these carburetors I also would like the Electric Ignition system for these models as back ups if needed... I also have a 50 Fuji that needs a muffler and a carburetor and insulator block... Please contact me if you have any of these items that you are not using... including mufflers...

.( I make an error in posting where my other post selling two giant airplanes got mixed/blended with this ad.... I have tried to correct... please check my new posting....) I need parts for the Fuji's Gas 43 & 50...

Thanks....

Richard

Old 12-21-2018, 07:07 AM
joesheila
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Richard, I'm very interested in the 50 Revolver. Can you give me some information on what's in it, and condition. [email protected]
Old 12-22-2018, 04:32 PM
Richard39
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sold the DLE 55 today to a friend at my club flying field... the Giant Revolver is still available.... $300.00