• Price
    $500
    • Trade
  • Location Texarkana, AR, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Sig
  • Model 1/4 Scale Cub
Description:

Totally refurbished and recovered One Quarter Scale Clipped Wing CUB with both 88" one piece clipped wing and 105" two piece full wing included. Long wing has not been refurbished, will need attention before use. Recovered in Red with white sunburst stripes just like the Hazel Sig version. Done in Hobby King Covering. 20 or so flights on the plane since refinished in 2018. Powered by a brand new Quadra 35, spring start, magneto ignition, Bennett muffler, Velocity stack and 6 bolt prop hub for extras on the engine. Runs like top, starts easy, most dependable engine you can buy and is perfectly matched for this plane. Before you condemn the Quadra, remember, this is a CUB, not an Edge or Extra. It is a perfect match for it, and it is NEW. Mixture of servos, Cirrus 128 (rebadged Futaba 128) on the throttle. JX metal gear high torque servos on each aileron, rudder and elevator. Included is a LiFe battery for the receiver/servos. None needed for the magneto engine. Plane is totally ready to fly as is with your receiver or for and extra $50 I'll leave the 2.4 Futaba 7 channel receiver in it. Too large to ship but would be willing to meet at a reasonable distance. Or will deliver for a fee.