01-24-2019, 03:03 PM | Replies: 4 | Views: 396
  • Expired

• Price
    Any Price
    • Trade
  • Location Sanford, NC, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I'm looking for a New or Used Keleo exhaust ring (or other!) for my ASP 400 Radial engine. I will trade or buy outright. Adrian at C.H. Ignitions is "out of stock" on them at the moment, or I'd have one! I have over 30 years worth of R/C airplane items: Engines, Airplanes, and NIB parts and accessories. If we trade, you WILL come out ahead! This is my hobby, not a business! My airplane is waiting, so "LET'S MAKE A DEAL!" Help me out here, guys! Blue Skies!

Old 01-29-2019, 08:11 AM
whaledriver
My Feedback: (154)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I sell the ring, I'll need to sell the engine, interested?
Old 01-29-2019, 02:01 PM
SPACE COWBOY

Maybe so! What kind of ring do you have? Can you share any opinions on the engine? I've not flown or run mine, yet. The reviews and videos on them suggest to me that they're kind of a novelty, and overweight and under-powered. In other words, they need to fly "on the wing" and not "on the engine!" Would that be correct, in your opinion? I guess having a "spare" would be a good, but rather expensive option! I might be interested in a part-trade plus cash, if I have something you're looking for. Being disabled, that kind of cash is hard to come by! Please let me know what you think. Thanks for reaching out, Blair
Old 01-29-2019, 02:29 PM
whaledriver
My Feedback: (154)

There is a video online of a TF Giant scale P-47 with this engine in it, looks to fly fine. Not overpowered by any means. I have it in an incomplete TF Giant scale Corsair that I bought. I am a gas kinda guy. I now have it listed on RC Groups. Take a look. PM me there if you have any interest.
Old 01-30-2019, 09:28 PM
tigrejohn
My Feedback: (7)

https://www.justengines.co.uk/