Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2019, 10:28 PM
rustyrivet
My Feedback: (6)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Mini Telemaster with ailerons. HOUSTON Pick-up

Mini Telemaster with ailerons. HOUSTON

Mini Telemaster with ailerons. HOUSTON

This is a very light 45" wingspan plane and ready to fly. (I measured it at 47.5" tip to tip.) It includes quality name components; an 11" APC prop, Cobra 2221-16 motor, Cobra DL33A ESC, 4 Futaba 3114 servos, and a 1300 3s Lipo battery. Just add your receiver. The plane has an air scoop on the hood to cool the ESC in hot Texas weather, and a fast detachable top hatch cover to easily access the battery under the air scoop. I have flown this plane 3 times and everything is just about trimmed out at dead center and ready to go.
All the parts listed above would alone cost you over $180 (2 batteries at $18 each, Motor $33, ESC $27, Servos $80, Prop $3, shipping $10) There's over a couple of hundred hours of work in this plane, and somebody will enjoy it. Price is firm, as I've already lowered it from $179, and am now including a 2nd battery too.

Last edited by rustyrivet; 02-22-2019 at 04:33 PM.