Notices

Hostetler Cessna 206 120"ws

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 06:08 PM
paco ritter
My Feedback: (51)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hostetler Cessna 206 120"ws

I did not build this plane, only refurbished it. It is a Hostetler design Cessna 206 Stationair, 120" wing span. I feel like it was a National Balsa full kit build, but no way to know for sure. It has aluminum main gear and someone's brand of oleo strut on the steerable nose wheel. I just finished refurbishing and repainting the entire plane. It has flown only 1 flight since built many years ago. I have a video of the flight and landing, which broke the nose wheel gear down tube. I repaired it when I repainted it all. The plane is 120" wingspan, weighs in at around 45 lbs. It has flaps. I have an 8 channel Futaba receiver with a "Y" on the flaps, all other functions on a single servo, elevator halves each on a servo. It has a 5200 mAh Fromeco Lithium Ion battery and voltage regulator on the receiver. Mixture of servos, all heavy duty high torque. Powered by a G62 with magneto ignition swinging a 22 x 6/10 prop. Airplane is a good 9 out of 10, looks really nice, not a show piece but very nicely done. If you own a Futaba radio and want the receiver and battery included in price, I can do that for extra $$$ and if you own a Futaba that has the ability to transfer data between radios via SD card, I can do that. You would be literally plug and play in a matter of minutes. I have everything programmed and set, all you need to do is a trim flight to check all settings. I would prefer trading for a 50cc or larger Decathlon or Super Chipmunk, (the Hostetler 113" plane would be great) Plane is obviously too large to ship. I am willing to meet to deliver or for a fee can deliver anywhere in the Continental US.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Woggie
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry page 21
Old 03-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Woggie
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take a look at my Decathlon on page 21
Old 03-08-2019, 04:42 AM
paco ritter
My Feedback: (51)

I have seen your Decathlon before on this forum. Extremely nice, but too big for me and couldn't afford the power plant to fly it even if I had the plane. Thanks for the inquiry.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:48 PM
lovetoflyguy
My Feedback: (139)

Hello,

Would you be willing to sell just the airframe and engine? I use Spektrum and don't need any of them. I live in Arkansas and could pick it up. I have a bunch of stuff as well if you would be interested in some trading + cash. Email me at [email protected] if you could.

Thank you,
PJ