Notices

1/3 scale Knight twister cowl and wheel pants

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 05:51 AM
rv7driver
My Feedback: (105)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/3 scale Knight twister cowl and wheel pants

For sale fiberglass specialties 1/3 scale knight twister Cowl and Wheel pants. Plans available from AirAgestore.com. plan # FSP10851
i paid $115 shipped to me, $52.00 shipped in lower 48 states. Paypal
Old 06-16-2019, 05:59 AM
horsefeetky

would you be interested in building it out if i were to offer you the main fuse body laser cut out and built with gear installed from b&b.. i think there are dxf files for all parts to be laser cut as well as plans on disc.. this was passed onto me and i can do the same to you if you pay shipping it is yours. send email if you want pics and more info [email protected]
Old 06-16-2019, 06:33 AM
rv7driver
My Feedback: (105)

Default 1/3 scale Knight Twister

Originally Posted by horsefeetky
would you be interested in building it out if i were to offer you the main fuse body laser cut out and built with gear installed from b&b.. i think there are dxf files for all parts to be laser cut as well as plans on disc.. this was passed onto me and i can do the same to you if you pay shipping it is yours. send email if you want pics and more info [email protected]
Thanks for your offer, I have to many planes to finish is why I have The fiberglass kit for sale. will never get to it. regards, Pete
Old 06-16-2019, 04:07 PM
horsefeetky

glad to extend the offer to anyone who buys your parts if they want the items i have they can contact me then