• Price
    $3,200
    • OBO
  • Location Levittown, PA, USA
  • Condition New
  • Manufacturer PST Jets
  • Model Reaction
Description:

Ready to fly-New never flown-PST Reaction composite turbine Jet ( long nose version) with new PST 1300 R turbine -never flown 4 hours total run time .

All Brand new never flown:

-Complete PST Reaction composite long nose jet kit.

-PST landing gear and brake package (air) with BVM fill Valves and gauges.

-JR / Spectrum 2.4 ghz power safe receiver with - brand new dual (2) electro-dynamics A123 -6.6 volt batteries.

-JR metal gear servos (analog) throughout.( Hitec mg on nose steering).

-PST fuel tank and bubble sucker air trap.

-BVM retract valve and brake valve.

-digital readout display for receiver power and turbine ECU voltage

-New PST 1300 R (28 lbs thrust) - auto start -propane start-only run on test stand - never flown- only 4 hours run time .

-set up and ready to fly on JR9303 2.4 radio.

Fabric wing and fuselage protective covers.

I got this from a friend who ask me to finish building it and get it ready for flying - he purchased it about 8 years ago and it sat in his climate controlled shop until a couple months ago- I spent over 80 hours finishing it up and went over everything and purchased new receiver batteries and ECU batteries. I test ran it last week three times - starts and runs flawlessly. The jet has some very minor hanger rash ( a few small dents less than 1/8 " diameter and a couple minor scratches- canopy has minor some scratches. I would rate it at 9 out of 10.

This jet would be a really nice everyday flyer or trainer jet for someone . I have over ten years experience building and flying jets- this is a really nice flying jet- very easy to fly and lands really slow.

Local pickup only - Will not ship - no time to build crate and arrange shipping or worry about shipping damage.

Price 3200.00 - no trades

PayPal - add three percent -

Located in PA close to Philadelphia.

Thank you , Jack