• Sold
  • Sold

• Price
    $1,000
    • Trade
  • Location Texarkana, AR, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Scratch built from LazerWorks kit cutters short kit. Modified BIG HOTS from the Dan Santich design. Enlarged wing, fuselage, tail surfaces and all control surfaces. Custom landing gear. Fiberglass Specialties wheel pants. Very easy starting, great running 3W 100i B2 two cylinder with Tillotson carb replaced with a DLE111 (Walbro) carb with a 27 x 10 wood prop, 4" carbon fiber spinner. Never any issues with this engine. Savox SV1270 titanium gear, high voltage, monster torque servos on all surfaces, Hitec Hi voltage on throttle. Totally ready to fly with your receiver and batteries. This is a great flying "fun fly" airplane just like the Hots and Super Hots of yesteryear only a lot bigger. New projects on the horizon, this gal needs to go.

As is, RTF, $1000 or $400 bare airframe with fuel dot, two switches, all linkages and fuel tank included. Too big to ship but willing to meet a reasonable distance to deliver or will totally deliver for the right $$$.

Would consider possible trade. NO glow engine stuff. No jets. No small stuff.