Search
Notices

Engines for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 04:21 PM
YSRRider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engines for sale

Misc engines for sale. Ryobi 31cc 2 stroke, appears to be in good shape, compression feels ok, not sure how strong it is. Parts are available on ebay. Next we have an AOH twin. Not sure how many cc's it is, its missing the ignition and intake. Not sure where to get parts. Would make a cool display. I had done some homework on it a long time ago, had a post on RunRyder and got some feedback. I know the cylinders and pistons are a common part from a chainsaw or trimmer that is still produced today. Last but not least, An OS FP and LA 40. They were good running motors at one point but need some minor parts. FP is missing the carb screws that hold it to the block and a mixture screw is missing. LA appears to have a broken bracket for the mixture valve. $50 plus shipping for all
Old 10-22-2019, 12:38 PM
Terb
My Feedback: (54)

Default Engines

I am interested in your motors, what's the shipping to 49253 MI
Bert
Old 10-29-2019, 04:47 PM
YSRRider

bump