• Expired

• Price
    $455
  • Location Schenectady, NY, USA
  • Condition New
  • Manufacturer Futaba
  • Model 14SG
Description:

New Futaba 14SG 14ch 2.4GHz aircraft system. The system is sold without servos, and is the transmitter, R7008SB 8ch receiver, battery charger, neck strap, airborne switch.
Tower's price for this system is $599.99. Selling for $455.00 with Free shipping /insurance to addresses in the Continental US. Buyers from Alaska, Hawaii and/or Puerto Rico must pay the full shipping and insurance charges. No Foreign sales.

NOTE: Only selling because its not used. This is a New system, never installed, or used for flight. It was my backup, and has been in the box. Occasionally I charge it, and even started to upload an aircraft, but never finished. You will be very pleased to own this.

Old 12-24-2019, 02:09 PM
Starfighter
My Feedback: (78)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello to all who have viewed my listing and are interested: I am more than willing to consider/accept a reasonable offer for this system. I'm having trouble editing my listing, but the current asking price has been lowered to $440.00.
Ken (Starfighter)

Last edited by Starfighter; 12-24-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old 12-25-2019, 07:23 PM
les2097
My Feedback: (508)

Default Offer Futaba 14sg

I can offer $250 shipped to me at 70501

please let me know

thanks

larry, [email protected]

Originally Posted by Starfighter View Post
Hello to all who have viewed my listing and are interested: I am more than willing to consider/accept a reasonable offer for this system. I'm having trouble editing my listing, but the current asking price has been lowered to $440.00.
Ken (Starfighter)
Old 12-28-2019, 07:06 PM
Starfighter

Thankyou for your interest. This is a new system, and the asking price is $440.00. If buying at Tower, the price is $599.99. So, the cost reduction is obvious.

Old 12-30-2019, 04:44 PM
Starfighter

Note: This is 14 SGA , aircraft system. Please excuse this omission from my original post.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:33 PM
Starfighter

PRICE NOW $435, shipped insured...
Old 01-04-2020, 06:28 AM
les2097
My Feedback: (508)

Default Bought one...

I bought one essentially new for $200...

Thanks LARRY [email protected]

Originally Posted by Starfighter View Post
PRICE NOW $435, shipped insured...
Old 01-04-2020, 08:22 AM
Starfighter

Hello:
Larry, you are the same guy who offered $250 for my NEW, unused Futaba 14 SGA. We exchanged several cordial emails, but you were unable to pay my asking price, even though you lusted after my transmitter.
I think that you probably got a good deal on your USED one.
Just what do you think you are up to here at my advertisement by placing your missive at MY ad for my transmitter.
Just Who do you think you are?
I only wish you had never, ever approached me with your first offer, and the several sob stories about being a retired Schoolteacher who could not afford my asking price. I even offered to hold the item for you, mark it as SOLD for you until you scraped up the money as long as it wasn't going to take a long time on your part. You further replied that you still couldn't scrape up my asking price. By the way, I'm retired too.
So, you now think you are empowered to some extent, admonish me, and try this attempt to sabotage my attempt at selling my item?
The NERVE of you to do this, and I'm going to take this up with the site administrator about what you have done. I'm going to ask that you be banned from RCU for pulling this crap. Again, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
I wish you the best with your USED one.
Stay away from me, and off my advertisement, Sir. No, I really want to say, stay away from me, you complete and total JERK. I cannot believe that you were a Schoolteacher, less alone a competent one.

PS: To those of you who are viewing this, and have interest, I've reduced my asking price to $435.00 with free shipping.

Last edited by Starfighter; 01-04-2020 at 10:51 AM.