• Expired

• Price
    $550
  • Location Mandeville, LA, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer BME
  • Model 102cc
Description:

Going to go fast - I'm selling two items together or separate. 1) for $550 I have a slightly used, only flown a few times and then stored for the past 10 years BME 102cc twin engine and its associated electrical. 2) The engine is currently attached to a never flown Hanger 9 Edge 540, 97" which I'm asking $300 plus cost of shipping (unless you are close and we can work out meeting in the middle) wing servos never mounted. We can insure for their true values and thus risk nothing. I'm using the funds to teach three teenage new pilots. I'm in Louisiana near New Orleans

Cost of a equivalent BME or DA is well over a thousand dollars (photos of attached of equiv)

Old 01-13-2020, 02:05 PM
trkpony
My Feedback: (76)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does engine include mufflers?
Old 01-13-2020, 02:29 PM
cg-eng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes. One is installed and other removed to facilitate the cowl removal for photo. The sensor for timing is also here but not in photo. Very few hours on the engine on a separate plane and then just stored. The mount had a small crack (left rear, never sure why) but was alum welded.