01-13-2020, 08:42 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 177

• Price
    $65
  • Location Meridian, ID, USA
  • Condition New
  • Manufacturer Dave Platt Models
  • Model FW190A
Description:

For sale: Plans for the above model plus a scale spinner, full fiberglass cowl and canopy. I also have set of Dave Platt heavy duty competition retracts upgraded with no leak Bimba air cylinders and modified to the correct 74 degree angle for the FW190. They are in excellent condition and come with a set of brand new oleo struts.
Price for the retracts is $150.00
Buyer pays for shipping
Important. Please Note: Due to my health I am house bound, I go to the P.O. once a week to make shipments. Check my rating on RCU under Duplicator41, You will get your item(s) from me. All I ask is for a little patience. Thank you.

Old 01-19-2020, 05:24 PM
thebluemax
My Feedback: (151)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,
Sorry to hear about your health. If these are still available I will take everything. The plans, scale spinner, full fiberglass cowl, and canopy as well as the retracts.
Please PM me the total with the shipping and the info on how you want to be paid.
thanks,
Bill