Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Stripe cutter for monocoate so you can match your colors & make curves as well as!

Community
Search
Notices

Stripe cutter for monocoate so you can match your colors & make curves as well as!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 12:18 PM
unclegeorge
My Feedback: (12)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default sold! Stripe cutter for monocoate

sold! I have this "One of a Kind" dual blade cutter for cutting strips in Monocoat from 1/16" to 1/2" wide to match you colors. Now you can cut curves and not limited to straight lines with a metal yard stick. The blades are really sharp and there is an extra set of blades in the plastic case it comes in. The blades adjust with a wheel in the center that is a very fine thread so you can get exactly the width you want over and over again and in the color match you need.
Specs: The hand is made of aluminum and is 4 1/4" long and easy to hold. The blade assembly is also made of aluminum with metal gears and brass arms to hold the blades.
Let me know if you can use this. I have only ONE to sell. If you snooze, you loose! $20.00 + $3.65 got S&H.
I do not shipp out of the US. I do not take Money orders. I take Pay Pal at [email protected] not .COM. Please give me you full address, email and what you are ordering so I won't have to guess!

Last edited by unclegeorge; 01-24-2020 at 08:36 AM.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:45 PM
horsefeetky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i will take it

funds sent just now