Notices

Top Flite P-51D .60 ARF - Electric Retracts - All Servos Installed

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2020, 11:46 AM
patniven
My Feedback: (36)

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Top Flite P-51D .60 ARF - Electric Retracts - All Servos Installed

For sale is a Top Flite P-51 .60 ARF, fully assembled with upgraded electric retracts and all servos installed. Add your engine, receiver and batteries, and it's ready to fly.

The airplane was originally built with a gas engine, made only one uneventful flight, then sold to me. It has not been flown since. I upgraded the airplane with high-quality Callie Graphics, including the nomenclature set. Electric retracts were added to replace the OEM mechanical gear. The engine cowl has not been cut in order to allow for your choice of engine. The installed servos include JR DS8711's on the ailerons, a JR DS8411 on the elevator and PowerHD DS120M's on the flaps. All are coreless, digital, metal gear servos and are much more powerful and reliable than the recommended plastic servos.

Shipping is FREE in CONUS via Greyhound. Other shipping options at your cost. The airplane will be shipped in a reinforced box & insured.

Local Pickup: $350

Call, text or email Pat at 850-206-7407 - [email protected]

Specs:
Wingspan: 64.5" (1640mm)
Wing Area: 721 sq in (46.5 sq dm)
Weight: 8.75 - 10lb (3970 - 4540g)
Wing Loading: 28 - 32 oz/sq ft (85 - 98 g/sq dm)
Length: 56" (1420mm)
Airfoil: Fully-symmetrical, low-wing
Engine: .60 - .91 cu in (10 - 15cc) 2-stroke OR .90 - 1.20 cu in (15 - 20cc) 4-stroke
Radio: 6-channel

Manufacturer's Page: https://www.horizonhobby.com/product...arf-p-topa0950
Electric Retracts:
Walkaround: