• Price
    $4,500
    • OBO
  • Location Colorado Springs, CO, USA
  • Condition New
  • Manufacturer JetCat
  • Model PowerCat turbine heli
Description:

This is brand new, never flown, never assembled PowerCat Kit by JetCat.

Uses all Vario heli parts through-out, readily available from Eastern Helicopters right now for $6000.

I dipped into this new kit for a few misc parts on occasion, while operating my three other flying PowerCat Helis. Sadly, this kit was my 'go to' parts box in order to maintain my other ships, but no big deal.

To get this PowerCat fully assembled, you'll have to purchase approximately $700, US, worth of parts from Eastern. These 8 or so parts required are very basic: The unpainted fiberglass pod aka: canopy shell, Carbon Fiber tail boom & a SS drive shaft, Landing gear struts, CF Main blades, & Main blade holders). That's it, that's all!

As mentioned, This PowerCat Kit sells for NEW from Eastern, for $6000, US, and is a terrific performing helicopter! You could continue building up around this kit with one of the many heli fuselage kits available to fit to it. Frankly, if you're into 3-D or just want an impressive good flying Pod & Boom machine, this is the one to go with, as is!

This kit uses a fly-bar rotor head system. You'd have to modify the existing rotor head slightly to accommodate a "fly-bar-less rotor head system" (of which I know little about). I understand it's no big deal to convert. Again, I frankly wouldn't care either way. It performs equally well with it's original rotor head system using a fly-bar.

No, the radio system, servos, Li-Ion batteries & Gyro are NOT included (and weren't with the original PowerCat Kit), dah.

So there you have it. The first $4,500 offer takes it, as is :-). For very little more, I will happily fully assemble this turbine heli and send it to you "ready to fly". If that is something you are interested in doing, please let me know and we can discuss it further.

Please email, text or call for more information.

Larry K. Laughlin 719 351-0123 Colorado Springs, Colorado