• Price
    $700
  • Location Baltimore, MD, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Mugen Seiki
  • Model MBX8
Description:

Hello,
Local nitro track is closing, and with news of a baby on the way, this is being put on the block. Have truly only broken the engine in and driven it once around a back yard; if the chassis is any indication, this is pretty brand new. The engine has yet to have a tune put on it, but it has been broken in. Pretty sad to see this go before racing it, but it'll be better served in someone else's hands! Just add a radio and you should be good to go.

Installed on the MBX8 are a Novarossi P5xl, Protek 155T steering servo, Savox SC-0352 throttle servo, and comes with a MyLaps RC4. The throttle servo may have stopped responding during testing for this sale, so in case I am including a JR ST126MG hi-torque in case. However, it may have just been the cheap radio I was using. This includes all the set up option parts that come with the stock build, a set of old wheels with Panther Komodo Dragon tires used for break in, and a set of brand new Proline 1/8th wheels and JR Concepts Stalkers.

I'm looking for $700 Shipped and PP'd for this. Not looking to part out at this time.

Old 02-17-2020, 12:31 PM
thereisnoname

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump