Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

NIB Scale retracts and a great price with everything you need for a complete install!

Community
Search
Notices

NIB Scale retracts and a great price with everything you need for a complete install!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2020, 01:11 PM
unclegeorge
My Feedback: (12)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default NIB Scale retracts and a great price with everything you need for a complete install!

NIB-Reliable Air Retracts system second generation direct from the ESM factory. I have all of the inventory listed here. If you don't see it, don't ask! These Factory fresh reliable air retracts with complete parts included: Air Tanks, air valves, air lines, metal hub scale wheels & Scale LG struts. Does not include wheels at this low price.
Pay Pal is [email protected] NOT .com!
Most are for the small Warbirds. Be specific when you order. These are sold on the first come PM followed by a Pay Pal payment. IF IT IS NOT LISTED, WE DO NOT HAVE IT!

Retracts have air tank, air control valve, air line, Air fill valve, scale wheels and accessories need for installation.

Here is the list: (Number available for sale followed by description)
All landing gear is priced close out with even lower prices of NOW-$59.00+ $15.50 S&H-for priority 3 day delivery do to weight!
3- 1/6 scale P-47 with scale struts. ($59.00)
1-Spitfire for 50 CC or smaller plane. $59.00)

I do not ship outside the US or other countries. I no longer take Money Orders but will take personal checks! Send a personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal Account! My mailing address : George Jenkins, 2012 Old Arbor Court, Sarasota, Fl. 34232

If you PM me for an item, follow up immediately with a Pay Pal payment to make sure your get what you want. I sell on the "First Come-First Serve" Basis. Please give me your name, mailing address & email to help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the "Detail" section along with your mailing address
Old 02-18-2020, 07:29 AM
papamac
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So confusing thread here. You say it includes the metal hub wheels then say wheels not included for this low price, which is it??