Reload this Page >

O.S. Carburetor FT160/FF320 (Used)

Notices

O.S. Carburetor FT160/FF320 (Used)

Old 02-16-2020, 01:54 PM
jeremyilj03
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O.S. Carburetor FT160/FF320 (Used)

I have for sale a used FT160/FF320 O.S. Carburetor. The carburetor was purchased for use on an Evolution 9 cylinder radial. Unfortunately, the radial didn't run well with it and as such, only saw about a half of tank of use (~16 oz). The carburetor is slightly modified, which can be seen in the photographs. Specifically, ~1/16" of material was removed from the body to make the engine side of the carburetor throat longer to assist in retaining the carburetor in the Evolution radial engine (please refer to photos). With that in mind, I'm unsure how this would affect its ability to form a seal (in an O.S. FT160 or FF320) in terms of forming a proper seal (possibly two stacked o-rings could work). If there is any confusion as to the modification please let me know and I will see if I can clarify it. Price includes shipping (USPS First Class mail).

Last edited by jeremyilj03; 02-16-2020 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-16-2020, 05:22 PM
vpresley
My Feedback: (162)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will take it

Hi

I will take it if still available. What is your Paypal?

Vince