Notices

Like NEW Jetcat P200 turbine jet engine w/all Acc-REDUCED PRICE

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 08:40 AM
RickFire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Like NEW Jetcat P200 turbine jet engine w/all Acc-REDUCED PRICE

PRICE REDUCED - LAST CHANCE

For sale is an R/C ready, NEW, P200 Jetcat Kerostart engine. Factory run time only. This is the internal glow element version!!) 52 lbs (210N) of thrust ! This is a Kero start engine not propane !

It was previously used for mock up, fitment, and wind tunnel testing for a drone program. NONE OF THESE ENGINES HAVE FLOWN, only factory bench run time. (JetCat Germany/Dreamworks)

You will see from the pictures the engine includes its own ECU, wiring harness, new fuel pump (still in its original bag), two (2) fuel solenoids, battery, engine mount clamps, hoses, fuel filter and the balance of the factory supplied run accessories. ALL ACCESSORIES ARE NEW (that's almost $1000 of accessories alone)

I WILL PAY SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US and will help arrange prepaid shipping FOR ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS worldwide.

Payment can be bank wire transfer, PayPal or Venmo. I am not a commercial vendor and do not have credit card processing capability at this time.

This JetCat R/C P200 Kero Start engine sells from Jetcat for $4,300 alone !! This is a NEW ENGINE, never mounted in a plane or flown. These engines have been sent back to Jetcat for full check out/conversion back to RC version and new ECU software loads. They have supplied all of the accessories in the factory accessory kit. My reserve is WAY BELOW FACTORY PRICE !!

If you are needing a pair, contact me and we can deal !! I have others that are NEW and HAVE NOT BEEN RAN but need to be sent back to be converted back to RC version. (they were ordered in military configuration with barrel connectors and a 3 phase generator)

I would consider taking PARTIAL trade. I might be interested in a larger warbird, prop is fine and if its a P40 all the better.

This engine is available locally also so I reserve the right to end viewing term early.
Old 02-26-2020, 08:50 AM
Mr Fingerz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interested in turbine

Hello how can I contact you,or email me:[email protected]