Community
Search
Notices

Hyde type A soft mount (YS91/YS115)

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2020, 09:58 PM
babbott78

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Hyde type A soft mount (YS91/YS115)

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a Hyde Type A soft mount for sale (the one for the YS115). Hoping someone has one spare that they would sell. I'm happy to pay shipping also,

Thankyou,
Brendan
Old 02-27-2020, 09:22 PM
emt35a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hyde motor mount for sale

I have a Hyde Custom Type A motor mount in good used condition. Some scratches on motor beams and a pair of holes( approx. 2MM) drilled near ends of motor beams. Motor beams measure 4.4 CM between beams and total length of mount (firewall to end of motor beams is10.2 CM).Never used in flight, just used to display an engine in an airplane. Specs say "YS 91- 91 others". If this is for you, I will sell for $25.00 US plus shipping. Just e-mail back to [email protected].
Old 02-28-2020, 11:30 AM
emt35a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hyde motormount

I am in central United States and have a Hyde mount for sale. It is Type A and labelled "YS91-91 other". This is a used mount that was used to mount an engine and display the plane, but has never been used to run up or fly the plane. The mount has 2 small holes drilled near the tips of the engine beams and some grinder marks on the engine beams, otherwise like new. Measurements of the mount are: distance between engine mounting beams, 4.4 centimeters (1.75 inches) and total distance from firewall to end of engine beams, 10.3 centimeters (4 inches). If this works for you, the price would be $25.00 US plus shipping ( I will most likely use US Postal Service). Just e-mail back. Thanks, Don
Old 02-28-2020, 11:39 AM
babbott78

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Replyed with Private message, will take the mount