Notices

Byron Gee Bee R2 Brand New .

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2020, 08:37 AM
Jeff Denham
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Byron Gee Bee R2 Brand New .

I've posted this up awhile ago, This time have some more Detail pictures, It's all there , this is what Byron Called there Delux R2 Kit With there Landing gear, Has the Plans , I have added accessories that (could go)with the bird like a g62 Robart Struts For More $$ , but for now the ready to build kit is 850.00$ Asking price. I would possibly consider a trade for any USRA Style Giant Scale Racing Birds new as in kit form or used crashed or non crashed , if your not familiar with them there Usaly All Fiber Glass/ Composite birds that are usually 1/4 Scale to 42%, One Piece wings, polecats,Lancair,GR7s , cosmic Winds, p51 Style, Vendetta,miss Ashly,Tsunami,Stiletto, or any Giant Scale Racing Equipment like engines,Hi TQ engine starters Carbon Fiber Race props, or just cash for my Gee bee, I am willing to Ship (USA no Islands)if buyer is willing to pay for it , it would be greyhound I pack all my boxes very well and have a good trac recorded for that. Thank you for viewing.pm me with what you have please or if you just want to buy the Gee bee, Again thanks for viewing.

Last edited by Jeff Denham; 02-23-2020 at 08:46 AM.