• Price
    $550
    • Trade
  • Location Texarkana, AR, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Hangar 9
  • Model Beast
Description:

Used but in good condition. NO RADIO GEAR. NO ENGINE. AIR FRAME ONLY. No serious damage ever, minor repairs, covering in some areas. Re-hinged right bottom aileron. Re-hinged right elevator half. Hinge pins just worn out and loose in both cases so I replaced all the hinges in both control surfaces. Recovered top side of both elevator halves. Repaired and recovered bottom 1/4 of rudder. Replaced landing gear block with solid hardwood block (original plywood block de-laminated and came apart) Canopy had a crack in it, glued with RC56 clear canopy glue, repaired and barely visible. Bottom half of cowl repaired and repainted before I owned the plane. Paint is slightly darker but excellent repair job on cowl. Comes with a fuel tank and fuel dot and three installed heavy duty switches. NO RADIO GEAR, NO ENGINE. AIR FRAME ONLY. Overall, the plane easily is an 8-8.5 and flies like a dream, you'll not find a better flying big bi plane anywhere. Acquired another brand new Beast in another trade so this one was stripped and all my running gear put in the new plane. Now I need this one to go on down the RC road!!! Will make someone an outstanding 100cc bi plane. Will be open for trades, mostly looking for a 50cc EDGE or a 50cc Decathlon, trade value equal to what I have. Let me know if we can deal... This plane is too large to ship. I will be willing to meet someone at a reasonable distance to swap or sale. Or, if you got the money, I got the time, I can deliver. NO SHIPPING/OPEN TO TRADES for the right plane