Notices

New Futaba 14SGA

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2020, 06:56 AM
Starfighter
My Feedback: (78)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Futaba 14SGA

I'm offering for sale my NEW IN BOX, Futaba 14SGA radio system as sold by Tower Hobbies and others. This system is sold as transmitter, receiver (8 channel), NiMH battery/charger, neck strap, switch harness. Currently, this system sells for $599.99 at Tower, Chief and everywhere else.

Asking $475.00 with free shipping/insurance (for the agreed purchase price) to any address in the Continental United States. Buyers from Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico or other US territories must pay all shipping costs.No Foreign sales. Only REASONABLE counter offers will be considered/accepted. This is a NEW system, not used and will notbe sold as used. Will accept PayPal, personal check, or a US Postal Money Order. No other forms of payment accepted. Shipping same day of receipt of PayPal or US Postal Money Order payments. If paid by Personal Check, system will ship out after the check clears the bank, avg. 4 days from date of deposit.

PS: This system has not been installed or used for flight. I bought it as a backup to my 18ch, and now don't see a reason to keep it. I have charged it, and occasionally look to see its in perfect condition. I guarantee your satisfaction with this NEW Futaba 14SGA upon receipt. If for any reason you are not satisfied upon receipt of the system, notify me immediately. Do not use the system, and return it to me. When I've received it and inspected it to insure that it was not used in any way, I will promptly refund the purchase price.

Last edited by Starfighter; 03-18-2020 at 07:38 AM.
Old 03-31-2020, 04:08 PM
Starfighter
My Feedback: (78)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello to all who have viewed this advertisement and may have interest. I've decided to lower my asking price to $449.00.