SIG BeechCraft Bonanza R/C Aircraft kit, N.I.B. - RCU Forums

Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

SIG BeechCraft Bonanza R/C Aircraft kit, N.I.B.

Notices

SIG BeechCraft Bonanza R/C Aircraft kit, N.I.B.

Airplanes - Scale, Sig, Bonanza

03-26-2020, 01:23 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 171

• Price
    $300
  • Location Discovery Bay, CA, USA
  • Condition New
  • Manufacturer Sig
  • Model Bonanza
Description:

Designed by Hank Pohlmann, this is another great contest winning kit from the past made by Sig Manufacturing! This is discontinued model was designed as a Sport Scale quick-build model, featuring a molded fuselage top and cowl, molded, formed windows, and foam-core wings. Like all Sig kits, the all of the wood components are top quality Sig balsa, plywood, and hardwoods. The standard kit builds into a beautiful model of the T-tail Bonanza with an excellent scale outline. The model is great as a Sunday flyer, with forgiving flying characteristics due to the large wing dihedral and wing tip washout. You can add flaps and (electric) retracts to complete a great scale look.

The kit includes full-size plan sheets, a detailed instruction book, and decals.

This Bonanza is designed for a .60-size two-cycle nitro motor. A .70-.90 four-stroke, such as the OS70FS or OS95FS would be a great choice. Conversion to an equivalent electric system is an obvious choice as well. You'll want a minimum 4-channel radio system for the basics, and at least a 6-7 channel system for flaps and retracts. Landing lights could use another channel.

In an era of foam ARF's, BNF's, and mindless whatever's, the Sig Bonanza will be a source of pride and satisfaction that you just can't get from foamies. It is also a major head-turner at any flying field

Buy it now before someone beats you to it!!!

Shipping Info:

Will ship within the cont US, international may be possible but quite expensive. Kit ships from 94505 zip code. Kit dimensions: 44"x15"x7"; 12 lbs