Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Tower Hobbies Tower Trainer 40 Ultimate Combo, Ready to Fly, Gently Used.

Community
Search
Notices

Tower Hobbies Tower Trainer 40 Ultimate Combo, Ready to Fly, Gently Used.

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2020, 07:48 PM
emt35a

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tower Hobbies Tower Trainer 40 Ultimate Combo, Ready to Fly, Gently Used.

This Tower Hobbies Tower Trainer 40 is in good used condition. It needs nothing to take out to the field and fly. It was given to me after spending several years in a friend's garage. It only needed some covering repair and new foam wheels as they had flat spots. No crash damage, it has been test flown after above mentioned repairs. The engine is the Tower Hobbies 46 Nitro engine which runs just fine. Included is the Tower Hobbies 4TH transmitter with built in trainer system (Ch.36), a wall charger to charge up the transmitter and receiver, several extra props, and a box of rubber bands for attaching the wing. Both transmitter and receiver batteries hold a charge as they should. This is a great first airplane for Nitro flyers. $150.00 US should buy it. Please use Pay Pal or contact me to pay. Can ship USPS in two boxes to Lower 48 states for approx. $120.00, or less depending on location. Can do local pickup in Northwest Iowa.