Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Yak 54 58" wingspan. Servo's and Receiver included.

Notices

Yak 54 58" wingspan. Servo's and Receiver included.

Airplanes - Aerobatic & 3D,

04-16-2020, 03:56 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 341
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $150
    • Trade
  • Location Glen Ellyn, IL, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I took this plane in for trade a few years ago for the engine. The engine was a O.S. 75AX. I flew the plane with that engine, and it was underpowered. It would fly, but not do 3d like I wanted. I put the engine in another plane, and this plane sat for a few years. I just don't have a engine to fit this plane right. The plane has normal wear and tear. A couple of pin holes fixed. A small piece of covering loose on the elevator. It was not crashed by me, and I don't see any evidence that it was. I'm not sure of the Manufacture of the plane. It looks just like a Phoenix model, but the wingspan is a few inches shorter. It's really nice with the wing tube, and wing bags. Fits together very well and sturdy. Selling as is with the servo's in it. There are some futaba, tower hobbies, and others. No shipping. Local pickup, or I can drive a hour or so to help out for gas money. Receiver show not included.

Old 04-17-2020, 01:16 PM
Jetcat6969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im by ohare airport.ur in dupage 30 mins from me .wats ur number ????