• Price
    $175
    • OBO
  • Location Mansfield, OH, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Morris Hobbies
  • Model Gee Whiz Bee
Description:

This is a R/C Airplane ready to fly with your transmitter. It has a Spectrum AR7000 DMS2 receiver, 4 digital standard servos for control surfaces and 1 mini servo for the throttle, a Zippy 2500mA 7.2 volt Lipo battery, voltage regulator set at 6.0 volts, and is powered by an OS Max .46 2 stroke engine. This plane is ready to fly. It is not a beginners airplane. It is a 3D style plane and can be a handful. Its very responsive in the right hands. Will do all the tricks in the air. It is covered with Worldtex fabric and looks very nice as a Gee Bee clone. This plane is very well built and I had it in the air just today to make sure everything was good on it. The engine runs like a top swinging a Xoar 11-6 wood prop.

Due to the size of the airplane it cannot be shipped. It has a 48" wiingspan, is 43" long and 19" tall. I will drive to meet (after payment is received) within 50 miles of Mansfield Ohio 44905.

Old 04-17-2020, 10:30 AM
Rocketman612
My Feedback: (84)

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Your so right about what these can do in the right hands. Great price. Too bad I'm in Alabama.
GLWS
Pete