• Price
    $250
    • OBO
  • Location Mansfield, OH, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Great Planes Manufacturing
  • Model Big Ugly Stick
Description:

This is not the perfect looking airplane but it is the perfect take to the field and fly every day airplane. It includes the OS FS 1.20 4 cycle engine and the servos set up ready to fly with all linkages installed. I will include the Spectrum receiver and Pulse LiPo 2550 mAh 7.2 V battery and voltage regulator for an additional $40.00.This is an older build and I believe it is the Great Planes Kit. It has a 66" wingspan and is covered with Monokote. I had the airplane out yesterday for a test flight before sale and it ran like a top and flew rock solid. I have too many airplanes in my hanger and I'm selling some older models to make room for new. Don"t hesitate to ask questions. I will give you any info I can or provide an additional picture if required.

This is a large airplane. I will not ship (please don"t ask, the answer is no) so you must pick it up or I will meet you within 50 miles of zip code 44905, Mansfield Ohio.It is also for sale locally so I reserve the right to end the ad early.