• Expired

• Price
    Any Price
    • Trade
  • Location Buckeye, AZ, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Model Dx8 or dx9
Description:

Hey guys. I'm in need of a newer dx8 or dx9 to train my 11yr old son. I use a JR 11x so I need a non "e" model so I can plug the buddy box cord into it. We are currently using an older dx7 and it works ok except for the fact that we have to use it as the master and my better/newer 11x as the slave. The dx7 will not turn on when the cord is plugged in. HH says it's a problem with the main board and they no longer service this model. Well, since there is a problem with the main board I am not feeling comfortable having to fly all 18 of our planes with that radio as the primary or master. A dx6 will work for now but he really needs the extra 2 channels. I've been flying for 35 yrs and this kid has surpassed my flying ability in less than 2 months. He still doesn't feel comfortable doing the take offs and landings with our bigger planes by himself so he still needs to be able to plug in. I'm not in a hurry and I'm not looking to pay retail. My son has to buy this with his own money so I'm asking for some help to try to keep him interested in the hobby. Thanks guys

Old 07-10-2020, 07:14 AM
flyhighjoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a DX18 for sale