• Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $3,800
  • Location Katy, TX, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

JMP Firebird

The time has has come to finally sell my JMP Firebird. It's one incredibly fast and precise flying jet that I think will make someone very happy

The jet is in excellent shape. The jet has never been crashed or had any repairs done. There are minor cosmetic issues. The bottom of the aft fuselage has some scrapes and there are some very small cracks here and there in the paint. Bottom of the wingtips also have some light scrapes. Otherwise it is in great shape.

This Firebird has all the recommended JMP gear in it. All nice JR servos with metal horns. All that is needed to fly is RX, turbine, and batts. It can fly on anything from a 160 to 220 size turbine. I was using a K-210 and could make a deal to keep it in there if interested.

Can take more photos on request. And message me if you have any questions. I'd be happy to answer. Will find a way to ship if you are willing to cover costs.

Reducing price by $1000. NOW $3800

Jet is located in Katy/Houston, TX

Old 08-18-2020, 05:48 PM
Hinckley Bill
My Feedback: (568)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OMG what a steal of a deal for a fantastic aircraft........you will have no trouble selling it at your new, lower price
Old 08-28-2020, 05:59 PM
Kevin Greene
My Feedback: (85)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sent PM...Kevin
Old 09-11-2020, 04:39 AM
txshan130
My Feedback: (114)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sale pending...
Old 09-13-2020, 06:19 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by txshan130 View Post

JMP Firebird

The time has has come to finally sell my JMP Firebird. It's one incredibly fast and precise flying jet that I think will make someone very happy

The jet is in excellent shape. The jet has never been crashed or had any repairs done. There are minor cosmetic issues. The bottom of the aft fuselage has some scrapes and there are some very small cracks here and there in the paint. Bottom of the wingtips also have some light scrapes. Otherwise it is in great shape.

This Firebird has all the recommended JMP gear in it. All nice JR servos with metal horns. All that is needed to fly is RX, turbine, and batts. It can fly on anything from a 160 to 220 size turbine. I was using a K-210 and could make a deal to keep it in there if interested.

Can take more photos on request. And message me if you have any questions. I'd be happy to answer. Will find a way to ship if you are willing to cover costs.

Reducing price by $1000. NOW $3800

Jet is located in Katy/Houston, TX

still for sale?
Old 09-13-2020, 12:46 PM
txshan130
My Feedback: (114)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still pending... Buyer is working out shipping.