Hazel Sig 1/4 scale Cub clipped wing

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2020, 07:34 PM
G Force
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hazel Sig 1/4 scale Cub clipped wing

Bind and Fly
Kit Built SIG Quarter Scale CUB with one piece 85" clipped wing. The entire plane is covered with Fabric in the Classic Hazel Sig pattern of sunburst but done in red and white instead of the SIG blue and white.

Powered by a rare discontinued Saito 130T twin cylinder four stroke engine with twin carburetors.
This Saito engine runs smooth, sounds great and is the perfect power for scale flying.

Installed Servos are HiTec HS322 on the throttle, HiTec HS755MG on rudder HiTec HS645 on for each aileron and Futaba S5301 on elevator. These servos are a perfect with regards to the power and speed needed to fly this cub with smooth authority.

Installed Batteries are:
2500 LiFe battery is the power supply for the Expert on board digital glow driver unit. This unit can be set to ignite the plugs at any throttle setting (it is set up to ignite plugs from idle to 1/4 throttle).
This unit is connected with a HD charge switch.
G-Force LiFe 1100MA battery is connected to a HD charging switch which powers the on board radio system.
A Spektrum 7 channel DSMX receiver with a added remote Satellite is installed. I can provide a flight program if you fly with Spektrum DX9 or DX18 radio.

Has cockpit details IE pilot and pilot seat as well as dashboard gauges.

The cub only has Only about 10 flights on her and never seen any crash damage or wing tip skids, it is in excellent flying condition and is totally ready to enjoy flying with your Spektrum Transmitter.
Has a one piece wing so I Prefer local pickup.