Search
Notices

Dark Wing FPV 1727mm pusher ARF

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2020, 08:10 AM
rom324

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dark Wing FPV 1727mm pusher ARF

Dark Wing Pusher Flying Wing or FPV Drone. Condition is New. Shipped with USPS First Class.
H-King Darkwing is a huge composite flying wing designed specifically for FPV, but also for a pusher flying wing with it's sleek design and menacing lines, this is one fantastic looking model!
The central fuselage section and winglets are made from sturdy fiberglass, while the wing is sheeted, traditional construction balsa for durability. Despite it's size, the Darkwing is practical with both wings being plug in, this model can be field assembled in minutes and is easy to transport. Being a delta, it is of course a simple 2 servo affair, there is a massive amount of space in under the large canopy for Lipoly's and FPV equipment, the motor mount is also very substantial, obviously motor choice will depend on payload. The Darkwing has no undercarriage and will require a launch ramp, alternatively, conversion to fixed or even retracting undercarriage will be reasonably simple for the experienced modeller.
The Darkwing will undoubtedly make for a fantastic sport flying model courtesy of it's efficient and sleek aerodynamic design, but at it's heart, this is a futuristic looking FPV platform that features a high payload capability and has excellent stall & glide characteristics. The sheer size and menacing lines of the Darkwing will cause jaws to drop wherever you fly, this is one radical looking model that is perfect for the high tech world of FPV.
Features:

Amazing high tech look

Tough glassfiber fuselage

Massive payload capability

Easy and fast field assembly

Plug in wings for easy transportation

Low build cost
Specs:

Wingspan: 1727mm

Length (fuselage): 762mm

Wing Area: 49.3dm2

Dry Weight: 1400g
Requires:

Your own 4 channel TX/RX with delta mixing

42mm Brushless Outrunner motor

60A~80A ESC

2 x Standard size MG servo

3700mAh~5000mAh 4s Lipoly battery
Old 09-19-2020, 10:27 PM
vperko

Default shipped aircraft

I can do $110 shipped. keep me posted if interested.

Zip=85331
Thanks
Vince
Old 09-19-2020, 11:15 PM
vperko

Default Hello- I can do 110 shipped

my zip is 85331 - cave creek az,

thanks and keep me posted.

thanks
Vince
Old 09-21-2020, 10:00 PM
rom324

Vince,Thanks for your interest. I have it listed on eBay right now for $115. Evay gives great shipping with high discounts. You could check to see what it would cost for Ebay to ship it to you as I will not be able to ship it cheaper than they can. Their discounts are sometimes up to 50% off and it would come UPS. I can run an estimate and see what the shipping would cost for you and then we can talk about a price? I’ll let you know from my end, but you can also click the shipping tab and put your ZIP Code in before you buy it and it will tell you how much it would cost to ship. We could work out a price and then I can lower the buy it now to that price so you could get the discounted shipping. Let me know. I’ll get back with you with a quote soon as I can. Jim
Old 09-21-2020, 10:45 PM
rom324

You can call me at 754-264-3745 if you like. Jim
Old 09-22-2020, 11:30 AM
rom324

I’ll get a shipping quote and let you know. Thanks. Jim.
Old 09-22-2020, 06:08 PM
rom324

I just got a shipping quote for the dark wing FPV airplane at $41.57 from UPS. They were the cheapest and the best quality. However if you buy it now on my listing at Ebay, they will ship it UPS for $28.98. This is a 47% discount that Ebay offers when you buy it with them. I pay the fees and I will ship it right out with this discount. If you want to put in an offer at $105 that will give you the $29.98 shipping on eBay but your total cost would be $135 Shipped to you. I could lower the price to $105 with the $28.98 shipping on eBay Totaling $135 shipped to you. If you buy from me on RCUniverse, it will cost you $41.57 to ship it for you which means I would have to get $147 shipped to you. Let me know if you’re still interested. Jim