Notices

Nieuport C 28 Proctor For Sale

Old 10-22-2020, 12:54 PM
JGrc
My Feedback: (29)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Nieuport C 28 Proctor For Sale

Posting for a friend in FL

"Brand new in two boxes, just received and not opened, direct from Joe at Proctor Enterprises the Nieuport 28 C. Sale includes packaged vintage 1/4 scale wheels from Dubro that I am giving to the buyer free. Prop shown only for show and not included. I built this show plane several months ago and except for completion of rigging and other small details it is complete. Construction was easy and totally enjoyable. However since I also have a Proctor Fokker Eindecker in the box I've decided rather than build a second Nieuport C 28.

$675 which is my asking price. Pay pal ok or your check and shipped when check cleared. Buyer pays for shipping. Thanks for looking."
Bernie [email protected]
Old 10-22-2020, 01:28 PM
B25pilot
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JGrc
Posting for a friend in FL

"Brand new in two boxes, just received and not opened, direct from Joe at Proctor Enterprises the Nieuport 28 C. Sale includes packaged vintage 1/4 scale wheels from Dubro that I am giving to the buyer free. Prop shown only for show and not included. I built this show plane several months ago and except for completion of rigging and other small details it is complete. Construction was easy and totally enjoyable. However since I also have a Proctor Fokker Eindecker in the box I've decided rather than build a second Nieuport C 28.

$675 which is my asking price. Pay pal ok or your check and shipped when check cleared. Buyer pays for shipping. Thanks for looking."
Bernie [email protected]
Are more pictures available ? Please
Old 10-22-2020, 01:57 PM
JGrc
My Feedback: (29)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts