Balsa USA 1/3 scale Albatross Bind and fly

Notices

Balsa USA 1/3 scale Albatross Bind and fly

Old 10-25-2020, 07:46 AM
jeffEE
My Feedback: (5)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Balsa USA 1/3 scale Albatross Bind and fly

Bind and fly. Lots of added scale detail. What's inside. Detailed cock pit. Spektrum AR8010T 8 ch rx and satellite rx. The motor is a new DLA 116 in line twin with only one tank of fuel run through it so far. A 50 ounce fuel tank. All servos are Hitec 645 MGs except for the rudder. The rudder servo is a Spektrum servo with over 300 ozs. of torque. 5 props, Menz 30/8, Sail 28/12, Sail 28/10, Xoar 28/8 flying, Xoar 28/8 static, Zinger 26/8 break in. The fuselage was stained and then coated in 2 layers of Z-poxy resin. All plans and instructions. The batteries are both Nicads, as the plane needed the nose weight. Easy to change if you like. Covered in Oratex and painted with latex house paint, I will include the paint. I flew the plane once and damaged the axel and spreader box. The axel was replaced, and the box repaired, see photo. I have well over $4,500 invested as well as 8 months build time. Because of the size, there is no way to ship this bird. But I can drive it to meet you if its not too far.

Last edited by jeffEE; 10-25-2020 at 08:11 AM.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:00 PM
hckyguy1970
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Albatross

Originally Posted by jeffEE
Bind and fly. Lots of added scale detail. What's inside. Detailed cock pit. Spektrum AR8010T 8 ch rx and satellite rx. The motor is a new DLA 116 in line twin with only one tank of fuel run through it so far. A 50 ounce fuel tank. All servos are Hitec 645 MGs except for the rudder. The rudder servo is a Spektrum servo with over 300 ozs. of torque. 5 props, Menz 30/8, Sail 28/12, Sail 28/10, Xoar 28/8 flying, Xoar 28/8 static, Zinger 26/8 break in. The fuselage was stained and then coated in 2 layers of Z-poxy resin. All plans and instructions. The batteries are both Nicads, as the plane needed the nose weight. Easy to change if you like. Covered in Oratex and painted with latex house paint, I will include the paint. I flew the plane once and damaged the axel and spreader box. The axel was replaced, and the box repaired, see photo. I have well over $4,500 invested as well as 8 months build time. Because of the size, there is no way to ship this bird. But I can drive it to meet you if its not too far.
Wow! Love your Albatross. Are you open to trades at all? Or trades + cash?

thanks,
matt
Old 10-27-2020, 05:20 PM
jeffEE
My Feedback: (5)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks for the thought, but I have no needs for a trade.