• Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $400
    • OBO
  • Location Stoneham, MA, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

Selling a NIB Cap 10B from Yellow Aircraft. The reason? I actually have two, one which is almost ready for the maiden flight, so letting this one go.
Everything is as it was from the factory. Beautiful glasswork on the fuselage, rudder, wheel pants, etc. also, clean and lightweight foam-sheeted wings and tail.

Asking price does not include shipping, but I am willing to box it up and ship it via Greyhound. Will split shipping.

Or, will meet within 1 hr of Boston, MA.

E-mail me at [email protected] with any questions.

Best,
John

Old 11-18-2020, 08:06 AM
rafeeki
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default specs

Would you pl add some specs on the plane.
Engine size or wingspan,

Tks
Old 11-18-2020, 07:03 PM
jglezellis
My Feedback: (24)

Definitely.

For this model, span is in the 75" range (I haven't measured it, but from what I've seen online, some folks claim 72", others, 75") with a wing area of 980 sq in.

Width of the fuselage at the firewall is 9" (just measured it to confirm). I have another Yellow Aircraft Cap 10B that is almost ready to fly where I've installed a DLE 30. This is partly the reason why this one is for sale as I own two at the moment. Mainly, I used the DLE 30 as it resulted in a more "scale" diameter propeller being used on the model, but still contemplating removing it to install a Saito 182 twin for sound. I've seen folks use an OS 1.60 twin, Saito 182 twin, Zenoah G-38's, and Quadra 42 engines.

All up weight should be in the 14-16 1/2 lb range.

Best,
John

Last edited by jglezellis; 11-18-2020 at 07:18 PM.
Old 11-26-2020, 12:00 PM
[email protected]

Default Cap10b

Originally Posted by jglezellis View Post
Definitely.

For this model, span is in the 75" range (I haven't measured it, but from what I've seen online, some folks claim 72", others, 75") with a wing area of 980 sq in.

Width of the fuselage at the firewall is 9" (just measured it to confirm). I have another Yellow Aircraft Cap 10B that is almost ready to fly where I've installed a DLE 30. This is partly the reason why this one is for sale as I own two at the moment. Mainly, I used the DLE 30 as it resulted in a more "scale" diameter propeller being used on the model, but still contemplating removing it to install a Saito 182 twin for sound. I've seen folks use an OS 1.60 twin, Saito 182 twin, Zenoah G-38's, and Quadra 42 engines.

All up weight should be in the 14-16 1/2 lb range.

Best,
John
interested in the Cap, how much to ship to Jackson Tennessee 38305? Will pay via PayPal, thanks, Kevin