Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

NEW-"Pull-apart-pliers"solution to an age-old problem of disconnecting batteries

Community
Search
Notices

NEW-"Pull-apart-pliers"solution to an age-old problem of disconnecting batteries

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2021, 08:57 AM
unclegeorge
My Feedback: (12)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default NEW-"Pull-apart-pliers"solution to an age-old problem of disconnecting batteries

Pull-Apart-Pliers

Here is a solution to an age-old problem of disconnecting batteries when you need to remove them. Many plugs fit so tightly they are hard to pull apart, but no longer. If you have "Old Fingers" or "arthritis" in your hands and/or fingers, here is the tool for you, the "Pull-apart-pliers".
(See Pictures) All you have to do is take a 1/16" drill bit and drill a hole between the brass connection and from the tips ¼" from the front edge of each plug making the holes now ½" apart. Now you can insert the 90 Degree angled tips of the pliers and just pull the handles closed. Wa-La they come apart with ease.

I sell these "Pull-Apart-Plies for $8.00 with $3.00 S&H

Send your payment to my Pay Pal account at [email protected] and I will send them right out. I do not take Money Orders or cash but will take personal check if you do not have a Pay Pal account. I do not sell outside the USA!
Old 01-16-2021, 08:03 PM
ablesrc
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

these look a lot like C clip pliers. good idea