NIB-Surface deflection guage, Coverite Pocket thermometer & JZ- 3" aluminum spinner, - RCU Forums

Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

NIB-Surface deflection guage, Coverite Pocket thermometer & JZ- 3" aluminum spinner,

Notices

NIB-Surface deflection guage, Coverite Pocket thermometer & JZ- 3" aluminum spinner,

Airplanes - Accessories, Coverite,

01-23-2021, 02:49 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 436
  • Expired

• Price
    $5
  • Location Sarasota, FL, USA
  • Condition New
  • Manufacturer Coverite
Description:

I have some great accessories for the modeler at a great price.
1. RC Pilot surface trow meter that just clamps on the surface you are setting up and fully adjustable. (Out of Production) $12.00 + $3.58 S&H.
2. Pocket thermometer from Coverite that accurately reads the temperature of you covering iron. $5.00 + $3.58 S&H C Temp chart included)
3. JZ 3" aluminum spinner that you can use with 2, 3 or 4 blade prop that can me made scale for many planes since you cut the hole you need and how it fits the prop you are using for flight.

I take Pay pal at [email protected] of personal check. No money orders please! I only ship inside the USA!

Old 01-23-2021, 08:37 PM
fizzwater2
My Feedback: (60)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like to buy the pocket thermometer - 8.58, right?