• Expired
  • Expired
  • Expired

• Price
    $60
  • Location College Station, TX, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

These balancers will work with almost any RC airplane from small foamies up to 40# airplanes, depending on the wing structure. A real heavy airplane could cause the pads to push through the wing unless you put the balancer pads on a rib or sheeted covering. It is a simple but very effective balancer. Just put a mark or piece if tape where your CG is located and set the wings on the stands with the center of the pads on your mark. The height of the balancers are also adjustable for different height models. The weight range of each balancer listed below is just an estimated range based on the strength of the materials used in the balancer. There are no guarantees expressed or implied as to the actual weight each balancer can handle so use at your own risk. I make these with my 3D printer as a hobby and they are hobby grade balancers. There is considerable amount of printing time to make these. My prices are based solely on printing times and cost of materials and shipping. Prices are listed below. I will ship to anywhere in the CONUS. PM me for more info. Thanks

Small Balancer

Minimum Height = 7"

Maximum Height = 9 5/8"

Pad Size Each = Approx (7/8" x 1 ") or (1 " Square) - Your Choice

Weight Range = Foamies up to 10lb Airplanes

Price = $60 a pair shipped

Medium Balancer

Minimum Height = 8"

Maximum Height = 11"

Pad Size Each = 1 5/8" Square

Weight Range = 10-25lb Airplanes

Price = $90 a pair shipped

Large Balancer

Minimum Height = 9"

Maximum Height = 13"

Pad Size Each = 2" Square

Weight Range = 25-40lb Airplanes

Price = $120 a pair shipped

Old 02-21-2021, 05:08 AM
Rockin Heli

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Hot Rod, You did a good job on your balancer model. ..Question- The pads are where the wings rest on correct ? How does it have a correct balance point with two pads ? Thanks , I guess I don't understand because I never used any type of balancer before , but yours look like they are well built for a life time. Thanks and I hope you and your family are doing well and stay safe. Roch
Old 02-21-2021, 06:21 AM
hotrod34a
My Feedback: (36)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rockin Heli View Post
Hi Hot Rod, You did a good job on your balancer model. ..Question- The pads are where the wings rest on correct ? How does it have a correct balance point with two pads ? Thanks , I guess I don't understand because I never used any type of balancer before , but yours look like they are well built for a life time. Thanks and I hope you and your family are doing well and stay safe. Roch
Roch, you are correct. The wings rest on the pads. There is a small gap between the two pads in the center. You put a small piece of tape, or a pin, something to mark your CG for the plane on the wing on both sides. You then center that mark, or what ever you used to mark your CG, between the two pads. That is the pivot point for the balancer. Let me know if you have any more questions, and thank you for the nice comments about the balancer, Larry...