• Sold

• Price
    $775
  • Location College Station, TX, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Manufacturer Futaba
  • Model 18SZ
Description:

I am selling my Futaba 18SZ 18-Channel transmitter. I bought this for a backup transmitter and I have decided to go a different route. And it has very few hours of use and is in mint as new condition. It comes complete with the transmitter, Futaba transmitter case, neck strap, SD Backup Card, and battery charger. It has the latest version of firmware installed. I am asking $775 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS. PM me for more info. Thanks.... Here is more info...

FASSTEST SYSTEM:
The 18SZ transmitter has adopted the bidirectional communication system "FASSTest". Data from the receiver can be checked in your transmitter. FASSTest is a maximum 18 channels 2.4 GHz dedicated system.

COLOR TOUCH SCREEN LCD:
T18SZ has an HVGA 4.3 inch, full-color backlit LCD touch screen. The screen is transflective which enables both indoor and outdoor visibility.

S.BUS2 SYSTEM:
By using the S.Bus2 system multiple servos, gyros and telemetry sensors are easily installed with a minimum amount of cables.

MODEL TYPES:
Multicopter. 8 swash types are available for helicopters. 7 types of main wings and 3 types of tail wings are available for airplanes and gliders. Functions and mixing functions necessary for each model type are set in advance at the factory.

LIFE BATTERY:
The 18SZ is operated by a 6.6 V/2,100 mAh Lithium Ferrite battery.

SD CARD (SECURE DIGITAL MEMORY CARD) *NOT INCLUDED:
Model data can be saved to an SD card (SD: 32MB - 2GB, SDHC: 4GB-32GB). When T18SZ transmitter software files are released, the software can be updated by using an SD card update.

EDIT BUTTON:
Two edit buttons are provided, and the operating screen can be immediately "Returned" to the HOME screen during operation. Setting operation can be performed easily by combining this button with a touch sensor.

VIBRATION FUNCTION:
Selects a function that alerts the operator to various alarms by vibrating the transmitter in addition to sounding a buzzer.