Ultra Sport 1000 stickers

Notices

Ultra Sport 1000 stickers

Old 03-28-2021, 08:24 AM
rglgatortail
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultra Sport 1000 stickers

I'm asking for some help in locating some unused unwanted Great Planes Ultra Sport 1000 stickers would be awesome if the sticker sheet is still unharmed unmolested uncut in just about as new form as possible. I restored a Ultra Sport 1000 mounted on a Saito 1.50 electric retracts and I would be so happy if a modeler would be willing to give up on some stickers for a fellow modeler and flyer. I have tried to look on Ebay but nothing for the Ultra Sport 1000.

Thanks
Robert L.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:09 PM
Dee3

Default Stickers

I had the Same problem years ago. Someone lost control and ran into my plane while it was in the pitts area. Big dent in the side of fuselage. Tore up the decal on the side. I cut a new one out of monokote trim sheet. It is an easy font to duplicate buy hand. A vinyl cutter could do the job for you if you had access to one.

Old 03-29-2021, 11:33 AM
rglgatortail
My Feedback: (7)

Sadly no i dont have access to a vinyl cutter and for that matter the last time i used vinyl on a plane the vinyl in question is not fuel proof the vinyl started peeling off in a very short amount of time. I'm gonna hold out for the decals that Great Planes included in a kit if i get around to giving up then i will have to cut the letters out of monokote by hand. Thanks for your insight about vinyl but already had a unhappy dealing with that.