• Expired

• Price
    $450
  • Location Schenectady, NY, USA
  • Condition New
  • Manufacturer Futaba
  • Model T14SG
Description:

For Sale is my NIB Futaba T14SG radio. This is sold as the transmitter, receiver, charger, neck strap, acft battery switch. No servos are included by Futaba.

I made a mistake when I bought it as it is much more radio than I need. I'm a senior citizen who is not real good with computer items. This is a FANTASTIC radio, just too much for me to understand. So, I've bought the easier (for me) to use 12ch and will let the 14 SG go to a good home. (Please don't laugh at me for being dumb, as the sting of the sale price/loss is lesson enough.)

My mistake is your benefit. I paid $599 @ Tower for the 14SG. I'll gladly sell it for $450.99, FREE SHIPPING/INSURANCE to the Continental US. Buyers from Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam must pay the exact shipping and insurance fees. Payment can be by PayPal, US Postal Money Order or a Personal Check. 14SG will ship out within 24hrs of PayPal or US Postal Service Money Order payment. If paid by Personal Check, 14SG will ship following check clearing by the bank, avg. 3 days from deposit.

I GUARANTEE this 14SG to be NIB, and unused ( I never installed it in an acft. I got too confused with my initial attempt at programming it and put it aside, and it's been sitting unused). I will gladly refund your full purchase price following notification and return of the UNUSED 14SG within SEVEN (7) days of receipt. I will inspect it for any signs of use or damage and if OK, issue full refund of the purchase price. The Buyer is responsible for return shipping/insurance.

I am real, honest, an USAF Veteran ( Operation Desert Storm), and don't sell junk!

Thanks for checking out my post.
Ken (Starfighter)