Search
Notices

DX6i ANTENA.

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2021, 01:33 PM
stearman70

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DX6i ANTENA.

Hello. I am looking for a Antenna DX6i Spectrum, new or used. Thanks.
Old 04-21-2021, 05:06 PM
suspect
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a Spektrum DX6i in need of an antenna. I found out that JR makes an antenna that will fit. I forgot what JR antenna it was but I am sure it was from JR. I called Horizon hobbies and found that out.. They may even have one in stock by now. Good luck
Old 04-22-2021, 07:24 AM
stearman70

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DX6i antenna.

Originally Posted by suspect
I had a Spektrum DX6i in need of an antenna. I found out that JR makes an antenna that will fit. I forgot what JR antenna it was but I am sure it was from JR. I called Horizon hobbies and found that out.. They may even have one in stock by now. Good luck
Hello. I found 3 or 4 options, all them very expensives. ( 22.00 to 39.oo dlls. each.). I fixed my antenna easily. I carefully removed the plastic side pins that stop the antenna from the base and put a metal pin in place of them. Subject settled. It's as good as new. If anyone requires further information about it, please contact me at this site or in my mail. Thank you for your information. Bye.